My Dear David passed away on April 24th, 2008 from complications of a SPLITTING HEADACHE. He was one of my most PRIZED accessories owned. He watched over my home like any loyal Bust would. He will be GREATLY missed, unless I can revive him back from the dead with a fine paintbrush hand dipped in GORILLA GLUE.
Until then......We will MISS you DAVID!!
Well it all came to a CRASHING END yesterday while I was teaching a piano student her lesson. For some reason she decided to put all her body weight on the front edge of the piano to lift her body off the piano bench....Well....That is all it took to give David enough of a SCaRe that he jumped right off the piano and landed on his gorgeous wavy locks of hair.
Sadly enough....I began to get rather teary eyed and almost started to cry. My Piano Student felt really, really bad about what happened. It was rather cute when she was getting ready to go, she said "I have $50 dollars in my bank account if that will help".
Of course I told her to keep her money....But it was sweet that she would even offer.
Anyhow, I will really miss David...He was my MOST Favorite Accessory. I hope that I can get his head back together. He will always have a huge crack down the side of his face...But, it only adds character and Memories.
Goodbye DAVID!
5 comments:
He was such a handsome devil, with the mcdreamy hair and all. He definatly will be missed.
Poor David. Poor Jocelyn. Poor piano student.
You have such a great sense of humor about things-- I love it. We will miss David though.
OHHH, Poor guy, I feel for him, and for you, . . .
ok...so I don't know how you did it, but I am so glad you found me! I was just thinking about you the other day. Oh, and also a while ago, my husband was interviewing people to hire and we came across a resume with your mom as that persons reference. Coincidence? I think not. Just a matter of time before our paths crossed. And by the way...your family is so cute. I love your blog and it has been fun to see what yall are up to. We should have a 'catch up' girls night out.
And guess who I ran into like a year ago. Yep, the infamous sanitization natzi, Angela. Yeah, she's married with like 4 kids or something. Crazy!
Oh yeah...sorry about David. May he rest in peace.
Post a Comment