Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Getting a DIVORCE!!
So...I get a call from Andy today asking if I want a DIVORCE?...... WHAT???
He goes on to tell me he has had several phone calls from people regarding an add in the classifieds, on KSL.COM, for the new Mini Van that we just purchased. It states Getting a Divorce, MUST SELL!! all at a package price of $15,000.
Call Andy for details.
He of course didn't post the add, so when he started receiving phone calls regarding the add he had to call me to see if this was my way of letting him know I wanted out!! HA...HA...HA..Pretty good idea though!
Anyhow, $15,000 is a SCREAMING deal. So, I'm sure he will get more calls. Unless the people are smart enough to know that at $15,000 it is too Good to be true!
So...Who posted this add?? It has his cell phone on as the contact, and most of the people at his work have that......So, I think it's someone at work playing a prank....But if not, and it's one of you....PAY BACKS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, I wish I could take credit for being this clever! Would have been a good April Fools jokes! That's hilarious.
Post a Comment