Sunday, March 30, 2008

INDOOR SNOW STORM




This Kid is such a trouble maker!!
This morning we woke up to an unexpected snowstorm Outside......and IN!! Once again Trace was up to NO GOOD. I don't know if it was the snow he saw outside the window that gave him this idea or what! But, while on Andy's watch ( I was in the shower getting ready for church, so this is clearly not my fault ) :) :) Trace decided to create his own snowstorm in his bedroom with Baby Powder. I didn't get to take pictures of the floor, which was covered so thick we probably could have made a powder snowman, but Andy had already vaccumed it up.
Anyhow, as you can see he had to help clean it up....But the scary thing is he LOVED it....So, I'm affraid he will do what he did a few months ago when he wrote all over my dinning chairs with Marker, just so he could use a rag and cleaner to wipe it up....Which by the way has never come out.

I think we are in for it!!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I think of you all of the time! Why don't you come over and play this week. We would love to see you all. What day are you free! Zach would love to marry a younger girl. Don't worry about it, you've still got a few years to have another!

Michelle Arnett said...

Thanks for the link to the You Tube video. It was very touching. . . sorry to hear about the inside snow storm. Love ya!

Tara said...

Jocelyn, lets do next wed! We are free until 2:00 so can you come earlier, 10 or 11! call me Tara 419-5049